Sunday, August 23, 2009

Smart or too smart?

Lilly:  Mom, can I watch T.V.?
Me:  No, we are not watching T.V. today.
Lilly:  (Five minutes later)  Mom, can I watch a DVD?
Me:  No, we are not turning on the T.V. today.
Lilly: (Five minutes later)Mom, I love you.  Can I just watch a little show?  I won't let the other kids watch.  
Me:  Lilly, no, I already told you we are not watching T.V. today.  
Lilly: (Five minutes later).  Mom, can we have Family Home Evening right now? (it was Thursday).  We can watch a show about Jesus and learn how Jesus wants us to act.  I really want to learn more about Jesus and we have a video about Jesus.  It shows us how to be good.  Can I watch that Jesus video?  

So, Lilly won.  And she watched a show about Jesus.  

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We are so sad we won't be seeing everyone in a couple of weeks. We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete